THE BEST OF GRIT, 1ST EDITION
Sale On Backorder
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This first Best of Grit edition covers a wide range of topics, including the best articles on gardening, comfort food recipes, livestock, tools and equipment, do-it-yourself projects, wildlife, and country life.
Nearly 30 articles make up this 113-page guide. Read how to earn a living on a farm by growing vegetables and raising animals for the market. Discover an easy, no-knead artisan bread recipe guaranteed to make everyone a baker. Learn how to hatch a flock with insider tips on incubating eggs and more. Enjoy your best hunting season yet by following our guide to hunting deer, turkeys, dove, pheasant, and more.
Other articles include:
- How Much Does a Garden Really Grow? – How one gardener cut nearly $50 off her grocery bill with suburban vegetable gardening.
- Pizza Perfection – Forget takeout and turn your kitchen into a pizzeria.
- Farming the Wind – Landowners all over the United States have discovered a new crop that’s a breeze to cash in on.
- Nature’s Hidden Language – Watching for signs of wildlife leads to amazing finds in the animal kingdom.
- Field Guide to Farmers and Ranchers – Listen to this lingo and look in their trucker to be sure.