MOTHER EARTH NEWS COLLECTOR SERIES ORGANIC GARDENING, 5TH EDITION
This Mother Earth News Collector Series 5th edition provides all the knowledge needed to grow your own quick and simple organic garden!
This guide explores techniques and methods for different garden types like container gardening, DIY projects like a two-wheel garden cart and rainwater collection system, and other plantings, cultivating, and harvesting information and tips. Learn ways to improve your soil and how to attract pollinators to your garden and help them flourish. Discover tips to grow flavor-packed garlic cloves and grow greens in a limited space, even in winter.
Other articles in this issue include:
- Life Cycle Gardening - From colorful cut flowers to edible shoots, roots, and more, maximize your garden's yield by harvesting during different stages of the plants' lives.
- Grow A Green Roof - Turn your roof into a canopy of lovely plants that will keep your house comfortable year-round.
- Start A Quick and Easy Food Garden - This season-by-season planting plan for a no-dig, easy-care bag garden features 25 favorite crops.
- Purple Sweet Potatoes: The Ancient Superfood - Learn about their growing reputation, health benefits, and global history.
- Harvest Like A Pro: More Produce, Longer Storage - Make the most of these summer garden favorites with expert tips for harvesting, storing, and preserving.