GRIT GUIDE TO BACKYARD CHICKENS, 9TH EDITION
Sale On Backorder
Regular price $6.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
At 100 full-color pages, this one-of-a-kind reference book is designed to arm you with all the information needed to enjoy the simple country pleasures of farm-fresh eggs and poultry straight from your own backyard.
GRIT Guide to Backyard Chickens, 9th Edition, includes an extensive collection of relevant articles, including:
- Keep Chickens Comfortable in All Temperatures
- Best Chicken Breeds
- Egg and Chicken Recipe
- Free-Range Flocks
- DIY Coops
- Explore the Entertaining Behavior of Your Flock
- Learn More from the Experts Who Blog for GRIT
- Taking Precautions – Recent outbreaks of salmonella highlight the need to care when tending a backyard flock
- Eggs, Eggs, and More Eggs! Once your flock has started laying eggs, what do you do with all the extras?
- Fermentations for the Flock – Improve your poultry’s health while saving money at the feed store