ECOGLOW SAFETY 2000 CHICK BROODER
The EcoGlow Safety 2000 Chick Brooder is ideal for raising up to 50 newly hatched chicks or ducklings and is suitable for any waterfowl or game-bird chicks and classroom hatches. This chick brooder uses a metal warming plate to even out hot and cold spots which occur with plastic heat plates and to improve heat radiation.
This EcoGlow Safety Chick Brooder uses a metal warming plate to even out hot and cold spots which occur with plastic heat plates and to improve heat radiation. The flared skirt design retains more heat, further reducing energy use.
Unlike other chick heating plates, the EcoGlow Brooders run at 12 volts from a mains transformer supplied - a much safer option than mains voltage and featured a generous 10 feet power lead. Its four adjustable legs allow you to adjust the height according to the size of the chicks.
- Safe 12-volt operation from a mains transformer supplied
- Extremely economical to run – uses only 50 watts
- Easy height adjustment for different chick sizes. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other
- No disturbing light - chicks are adjusted to a natural day/night cycle, which improves weight gain and feather growth
- Suitable for up to 50 newly hatched chicks
- An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected
- Convenient 10 feet power lead
- Durable, easy to clean construction PLUS FREE clear plastic cover supplied
IMPORTANT: This product is for indoor use only, and the room temperature should not drop below 50°F (10°C).
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high