PREPARING AND COOKING WILD GAME, E-HANDBOOK
Author: Phyllis Hobson
A successful hunt should mean good eating at the table, not hard work in the kitchen. This e-handbook shows you the best and easiest ways to cook game. This valuable guide covers the following:
- Basic techniques such as aging, tenderizing, and marinating
- Skinning and dressing small game such as rabbit, squirrel, and raccoon
- Skinning and dressing large game such as deer, caribou, and bear
- Cleaning and dressing wild birds such as goose, duck, and pheasant
- Cleaning and preparing fish and other water game such as trout, bass, frogs, turtles, and snails
- Recipes such as Venison Stew, Wild Boar Roast, Quail Roasted in Grapes Leaves, Baked Bass with Bacon, and Turtle Stew
With these instructions and recipes to guide you, you can sit back and take it easy while the game slowly cooks to its tender, juicy best. 37 pages.
INSTANT DELIVERY ITEM: When you order this e-book*, we will provide you with a link for the e-book on the confirmation page. Simply click the link and save the file to your computer — no more waiting for delivery or paying expensive shipping and handling fees.
Mother Earth News Wiser Living E-Handbooks are packed with practical information, innovative ideas, and creative projects right at your fingertips. By supporting digital products like this one, you are helping save millions of trees a year. Order your downloadable PDF and start reading today!
*E-Books are Eco-friendly! By supporting digital products like this one, you help conserve the resources and energy of printing standard books. Order your downloadable E-book and start reading today!