This premium brewed Plant Juice is specially brewed per order with premium worm castings and other organic additives to help boost microbial activity and nutrients. Over 250 Species of bacteria and fungi that helps everything from promoting explosive growth to warding off pests.
Plant Juice’s biodiversity includes microbes that pull nitrogen from the air and make other typically unavailable nutrients useable for plants. Made from all-natural ingredients like worm castings, our Plant Juice helps restore organic matter and grow resilient plants to use less water and withstand drought.
Worm Castings supply microbial activity and nutrients, while dechlorinated eater keeps microbes alive. Alfalfa Meal adds nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, as well as trace minerals which is a natural growth stimulant. Kelp Meal adds more nutrients to balance everything out and promotes healthier plants and higher yields. Calcium helps grow stronger plants and produce larger fruits. Beneficial bacteria are added to break down organic material and stabilize the mixture for shelf life. All ingredients are organic, all-natural, and sustainably sourced, without any harmful chemicals added.
Use as a soil drench and/or foliar spray. Use in a house-end sprayer, irrigation system, and/or a hydroponic system.
100% organic with no chemicals involved! The best food for plants made naturally and sustainably! 32-ounce bottles are made with 100% Post-Consumer Plastic! Please remove the label and lid before recycling.
Store in a cool dark place for up to 1 year.
- Shake: To ensure your plants get all their nutrients, shake the bottle well before using. Prevents any natural product separation.
- Measure: Measure out the recommended dilution ratio and mix with one gallon of water. Dilution instructions are available below.
- Water: Water your plants as needed to provide your plants with nutrients! Can be used as a soil drench and foliar spray.
- Use 1-2 ounces per gallon of water for houseplants
- Use 2-3 ounces per gallon of water for the garden
- Shrubs and Bushes
- Use 3 ounces per gallon of water for shrubs and bushes
- Use 3 ounces per gallon of water for the lawn
- In Ground Trees
- Use 1 cup per inch tree diameter with one gallon of water
- Potted Trees
- Use 2-3 ounces per gallon of water for potted trees
Made in the U.S.A.