MAXI 24 ADVANCE FULLY DIGITAL 24 EGG INCUBATOR
The Maxi Advance has been redesigned to hold more eggs and be even more flexible. The single ring egg disk replaced by an innovative mix-and-match quadrant system available in 4 variants allows users to incubate more eggs of the same size or eggs of different sizes simultaneously. Perfect for those new to incubation, it provides the convenience of automatic turning with the reassurance of digital alarms and count-down to hatch day.
The Maxi 24 Advance is menu-driven and extremely easy to use: program the length of incubation for your species, and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning, and length of gestation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch, and turning will stop automatically two days before hatching. All you need to do is top up periodically with water—ideal for learners, hobbyists, and teachers wanting to hatch a dozen eggs in the classroom.
This 24 egg incubator offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 24 standard hen egg capacity or 12 large duck/hen/turkey eggs with the two-quadrant sets supplied
- 40 small eggs or eight goose eggs with optional quadrant sets
- The egg quadrants clip together so you can mix and match to suit your needs
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low-temperature alarms, including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with auto turn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
Maximum egg capacities (approximate)
- Quail: 40
- Pheasant: 40
- Standard Hen: 24
- Large Hen: 12
- Duck: 12
- Turkey: 12
- Goose: 8