GREY FABRIC PLANTER WITH HANDLES - 5 PACK
Say goodbye to your plastic planters and hello to the environmentally friendly Root Pouches! These growing containers are made from 100% recycled materials with BPA-free and UV-resistant fabric. These fabric planters can be used season after season and keep your plants healthy for in-ground and above-ground growing. In-ground growing allows natural fibers to draw water from surrounding soil while the fabric prevents other roots from penetrating.
Fabric planters do not air-prune. Instead, roots will prune by entrapment, making it the best choice for in-ground and pot-in planting. Roots are not encouraged to penetrate the Root Pouch fabric as other air pruning containers create dense, lateral fibrous roots to grow within the container.
The Root Pouch Planters:
- Prevent roots from circling (naturally root prunes)
- Create insulation from winter cold and/or summer heat
- Allow air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Decrease risk of transplant shock
- Produce bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
- Semi-degradable, 3-4 year fabric
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
- 5 Gallons: 11" W x 10 1/4" H
- 7 Gallons: 14" W x 11 3/4" H
- 10 Gallons: 16" W x 12" H
- 15 Gallons: 17" W x 15" H
Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.