GARDEN MYTHS, BOOK 2
Author: Robert Pavlis
Author Robert Pavlis is back with another 110 horticultural urban legends in Garden Myths Book 2!
Turning wisdom on its head, Pavlis dives deep into traditional garden advice and debunks the myths and misconceptions that abound. He asks critical questions and uses science-based information to understand plants and their environment.
Armed with the truth, Robert then turns this knowledge into easy-to-follow advice:
- Do tomatoes ripen faster if you remove leaves?
- Will extra phosphorus increase flowering?
- Does salt and vinegar kill weeds?
- Should you fertilize at planting time?
- Does companion planting work?
- Is drip irrigation better than sprinklers?
- Are natives better for pollinators?
- Should you replace soil in containers each year?
Garden Myths is a must-read for anyone who wants to use environmentally sound practices. This fascinating and informative book will help you understand plants better, reduce unnecessary work, convince you to buy fewer products, and help you enjoy gardening more.