FERMENTATION CROCK WITH LID & WEIGHTS
Create delicious sauerkraut, pickles, and more with these ceramic, water-seal crock sets!
Healthier Eating: Fermenting is an ancient tradition that allows your vegetables to retain their nutritional value.
Watertight Seal: When the gutter is filled with water and the lid is placed on top, an airtight seal is formed to begin the fermentation process. Water keeps out surface molds but allows carbon dioxide to escape. The water seal makes it easy to ferment without having to constantly check the food. You simply add water as it evaporates to keep the seal intact.
Easy-to-Use Sets: These sets come complete with lid and weights. Built-in handles make them easy to carry and move. Select the right size for you and start fermenting.
- 2-liter crock holds approximately 1/2 gallons
- 4-liter crock holds approximately 1 gallon
- 5-liter crock holds approximately 1-1/3 gallons
- 10-liter crock holds approximately 2-3/5 gallons
- 15-liter crock holds approximately 4 gallons
- 20-liter crock holds approximately 5-1/3 gallons
Durable Construction: Constructed of fine, fully vitrified stoneware clay. Crocks are kiln-fired, lead-free, with a glazed exterior and interior.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.