GIGAWORT ELECTRIC BOIL KETTLE
Want to brew a quick batch without dragging out the gear? Got an extra hour on a weeknight and want to make the most of it? Limited brew space got you down? The Gigawort is the answer.
This fully portable electric brew kettle uses a standard 120 GFCI volt outlet, enabling you to brew anywhere, anytime. A fully integrated digital control ensures that steeping grains are always kept at the perfect temperature. Then simply adjust the set temperature to achieve a boil.
Gigawort 4.4 gallon capacity is ideal for both small batches and also partial-volume boils for 5-gallon batches. Full stainless steel construction is easy to clean and ensures durability.
The Gigawort utilizes our revolutionary patent-pending Iso-flow bulkhead and dip tube, which makes for trouble-free wort transferring, eliminating the need to lift and pour the wort into your fermentor. Ditch the stove and create your own custom brew cave anywhere you have an outlet.
- Electric kettle, useful for steeping and boiling extract & partial mash recipes.
- 4.4-gallon capacity
- Dual element, 1600W for heating to boiling, 600W for maintaining the boil
- Double-walled construction for better heat retention
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Digital temperature controller
- Delayed Start feature, 3.5-hour shut-off to prevent total evaporation and safety
- EZ Clean bulkhead and valve for easy cleaning and assembly. No need for siphoning
- Dimensions: 19.75" high x 10.75" in diameter
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for delivery to continental U.S. addresses only.