Is your life too noisy? Too complicated? Are you stressed out, overworked, and longing for a deeper, daily connection with nature? If so, get ready to curl up with this info-packed tell-all guide on how to escape “The Grid” and create your own self-sustaining, personal paradise.
Since 2010, author, ex-military intelligence officer, and fitness expert Gary Collins has helped thousands of self-reliant adventure-seekers escape the “Cult of Clutter” and create a life most people only get to dream about.
Going Off The Grid unpacks a step-by-step series of eye-popping insights on what it really takes to live off-the-grid while still enjoying the creature comforts of modern living.
In this book, you’ll discover…
• How to downsize your current living conditions and prepare for peaceful, clutter-free living in your own private paradise.
• How to save tens of thousands of dollars (or more) in your search for the perfect off-grid property.
• How to leap over the landmines of hiring and managing general contractors while building your off-grid home.
• How to stay connected to the “real world,” without blowing thousands on clunky “fix it yourself or pay a fortune hiring someone” tech gadgets.
• Learn from Gary’s experience as you enjoy entertaining, informative, and wildly humorous stories of his off-grid adventures.
Most off-grid books, TV shows, podcasts, and YouTube videos make this lifestyle look easy and glamorous. What they won’t tell you is that most of these “off-gridders” are just actors or marketers who live in comfortable condos and only travel off-the-grid to shoot another “time to look rugged for the camera” episode.
If you’re tired of phony “how-to” books and blogs that read more like personal journals than practical guides, this book is exactly what you’ve been looking for. You’ll love Gary’s practical “dirt under your fingernails” advice about how to find, plan, build, and maintain your own off-the-grid sanctuary.
Author: Gary Collins, MS
Item Number: 11340