Distilling decades of experience, Essential Light Straw Clay Construction is the most complete book in English on the broad range of light straw clay techniques in use today. Fully illustrated, it provides step-by-step guidance for both the DIYer and professional designer and builder alike. It covers:
• Material specifications, performance, and when and where to use it
• Estimating quantities, costs, and sourcing
• Illustrated, step-by-step guidance for mixing and installation, including "slip-chip" variations
• Detail drawings for various wall systems including stud, timber, and pole framing, Larsen trusses, I-joists, plus retrofits
• Code references, compliance, and best practice
• Finishing and maintenance techniques
• Additional resources.
Note: This is an e-book. Retrieving the e-book requires you to have an account. When checking out in the shopping cart please log in or register. Do not check out as a guest. Once you have placed your order click on “My Account” in the top right of the page, then click on “Downloads”. You should see your e-book on the following screen. Click to open it and save to your computer. If you need further assistance please contact customer service or call 1-866-803-7096.
Item Number: 10982