ClimateGard™ uses cutting-edge microbiology and ethically-derived plant nutrition to produce the same results as conventional fertilizers without the negative environmental impacts. In addition to micronutrients, silica and humic acid, each ClimateGard pellet is infused with a high-performance blend of living bacteria and fungi that will continue enriching your soil long after your last application.
More than 90% of organic fertilizers derive their nutrients from inedible slaughterhouse and fishery materials like blood meal, feather meal and fish emulsion. Not only are these ingredients harmful to the environment, they're actually less easily absorbed by plants than other, cleaner sources.
ClimateGard's no-kill formula is derived from the most ethical, sustainable sources available, and is delivered in an environmentally friendly organic cotton bag with a compostable inner liner.
• Balanced 4-4-4 NPK package perfect for vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs & houseplants
• Soil enriching microorganisms improve nutrient absorption and ward off common plant diseases
• No-kill formula great for anyone who cares where their food comes from
• Superior plant nutrition derived from the most ethical, sustainable sources available
• Same great results as conventional fertilizers without negative environmental impact
• Humic acid to increase nutrient uptake and soil microbial activity, improve drought tolerance, seed germination and root development
• Silica improves resilience to extreme temperatures and weather, while preventing heavy metal uptake
Format: Other/miscellaneous products
Item Number: 11075